1. Kabree and I made some onesies------our dear friends the Meeses made awesome onesies for Zannah when she was born, but I am not so techno savvy as they are, so we went the old sewing maching route.
2. Kabree and I chopped our hair off. Wowzers, do I feel lighter and the blow drying time has been cut in half!
3. We went back to Manassa for the 24th celebration. Manassa has a great Pioneer day celebration. Always fun. You can't really see Marcus in there, but he and my cousin Scott pulled the Manassa Market float this year. As a kid, I would always dress up and ride the float.
4. While there, Zannah attended her first Motorcross to watch some cousins race.
5. I got a STINKING ticket. First one in 5 1/2 years. Not just a regular cop-pull-you-over ticket, I got it in the mail 2 weeks after it happened-----darn traffic cameras---no fighting hard picturesque evidence. After initial shock--Marcus is now joking about it and repeatedly telling me where these cameras are so I can avoid future tickets. Or I could just obey traffic laws. 

8 comments:
Cute onsies, cute hair, and I so wish I could have been there for the celebration.
Oh, and bummer about the ticket.
Your hair is sooooooooooo cute. I thought I would miss your long hair because I LOVED IT! But I LOVE The short hair so much too! Also, the onesies are a smash. I love them and I wish we could make them together and you could just come over right now and we could hang out all day...now Im getting depressed. But thank you for the update. I have been checking every day for the past month and Im glad I finally got to see what you have been up to. Love ya!
Your hair is so cute Lynsey!! I have been thinking about cutting mine too, but I just can't decide. Those onesies are adorable. That is such a good idea.
You cracked me up about the pair of orange mopeds. Curtis should totally start a scooter shop :-) He wants too, but who knows.
Anyway, tell Marcus hi from us. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your summer!
Well, I didn't recognize you with your long hair! You look like you did at the Reg. I like it!
Otherwise, it looks like a party in Texas!
Way cute hair! I can't belive you made onesies. That seems way to complicated. They are really cute. Sorry about the ticket. I've heard there are ways to get out of the tickets from the camera.
That is so funny about the ticket I hate those camera's lol
Are you running that light?!!
Oh my, no getting out of the old photo right!
Also your hair does look so good. Maybe I will cut mine too. I am glad that you didi before & afters because your hair was so DANG LONG. So I just kept looking back and forth in awe. That sort of sounds like I am joking...but no I am not!
And lastly why don't you just blow us out of the dang water! Those onesies are the cutest thing I have ever seen. WHO ARE YOU!???!!! I am proud to know you and mooch off your skills. I expect some sort of lesson next time you are in town. When is that?
Post a Comment