I know that Zannah was part of our family before this earthly existence, she is not an accident that somehow found us. Of course we want to have more children, it is a righteous desire. But, in the process of wanting and trying for more children I never want to appear ungrateful for what we have already been given. She is our miracle. 


Monday, August 4, 2008
ZaNnAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
She is too cute! You have such a great attitude Lynsey. Love ya!
You are so great Lynsey. You truly are! You, Marcus, and Zannah are all so lucky and blessed to have each other. Zannah is SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure she is just as precious as can be.
Oh, Lynsey, every time I see Zannah I just can't see it any other way. She totally fits. I am so happy for you!!! When things don't go as planned you wonder why but when it all works out you know that is the way it was meant to be and there was purpose in it all. You and Marcus are such great parents and a good example to me of how to deal with adversity. Thanks!
goll, why do you like to make me cry? I love you and Zannah. I miss your face and I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is so freaking beautiful. Love ya!
Oh Lynsey. I love this post and it echoes so many of my own feelings when we finally got Hailee Jo here! You're so great and Zannah is blessed to have you and Marcus! We missed you on Monday at the Lake. Let's plan a get-together when you're here in September.
your so right she was made for you.... She is just so cute, I can't get over that she is already turning 5 months it seems like yesterday.. We are so very happy for you and your family.
Lynsey I told you I'm a big boob! I just read your post and it choked me all up! You're amazing! I just love the Dorsey's!
Too cute! Looks like everything is going really well for you three! James says that the first picture of Zannah is so cute it should be a postcard!
I just lover her so much. I know that you are right with all that you said and I understand the feelings that you wrote about. What a miracle to get to be parents. You described the love so well. You are all so lucky to have each other...you always belonged together.
Miss ya Lyns! Zannah is precious - I tell everyone about your story. It empowers others in that same situation. What a beautiful baby. I hope you print out and save all of these comments and put them in a book for Zannah. When she can read - she will know how much her many families love her!
Love, Monica
Post a Comment