The HOSTS--Uncle Ron and Aunt Marolyn. I love Marolyn, she is straight forward, on-the-ball, elegant, and an amazing cook. The food was DELISH! Baked spaghetti, Fresh Fruit, shredded pork, FRUIT TARTS, french toast, wedding Cake, stuffed shrimp, crab wantons, and an Artichoke dip that Marcus hasn't stopped talking about. Listen to my stomach growl. Look how Happy I am, this is because we brought home over 320 pounds of food storage from the Denver Cannery. Too bad I didn't get a picture of how packed we were in the Subaru and how low Roo's tires were. I now can rest easy at night-----with wheat under the bed :)

3 comments:
You are so funny. YOu should audition for last comic standing. You think im kidding? Im not. YOu make me laugh so hard. ANYway, I hope you can sleep well with the guns under your bed and the wheat. I actually have nothing under my bed...maybe thats why Ive been sleeping so crappy. I miss your guts and your aunt is a VERY GOOD COOK. Mmm her mashed potatoes were bomb digity. Do I get to see you soon? Love ya, miss ya, wish I could kiss ya (and by that I mean, Eddy wishes he could kiss Zannah)
I love your family pic in black & white! The pic of Danna holding Zannah is my fav though! Such a cute smile! 2 other things: I hardly recognized Marcus' dad! Also, I didn't know the Subaru's named Roo! I thought David and I were the only ones who named our cars, haha! What's the truck's name?
Hey Lyns - Darling pics on the blog - as always! I love that you drive a subaru too. We bought one for me to drive just before we had Kadin. Awesome car! I'm sure I'll have one again someday. Love, Monica
Can't wait to see ZMD again in person!
Post a Comment