
Have you been looking for something real special? Well, truthfully I wasn't. But, as I was reading a magazine passed down to me from my Magazine Fairy., I ran across this and couldn't peel my eyes away. READ these selling points: "...her head and limbs are of collector-quality silicone.....Hand-rooted wispy red hair covers her from head to toe. Offer Little Umi her FREE pacifier and watch as she gazes up at you with gentle, trusting eyes."
Maybe when Zannah doesn't let me cuddle and squeeze her anymore or look up at me with gentle trusting eyes, maybe "Little Umi" could fill this void. She does come with a free pacifier AND is only 5 payments of $28.00........and who wouldn't pay that small price to have sweet nightmares, I mean sweet dreams, as you hold this hairy bundle of joy each night.

5 comments:
hmmm...kinda wierd & creepy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I don't know what else to say,...other than I'm laughing hysterically right now and it's just as disturbing on the computer as it was in that magazine!
I want to run my hands through her wispy hair. Please forward me an order form. Since Eddy in weaning himself maybe I can just nurse the monkey.
That is freaky! Do people really buy that!
Hey Lynsey I found your blogspot through Jennifers. I hope you don't mind me looking at it. This is how I keep up with everyone.
Brittany
Post a Comment