That is a very well done video explaining very clearly what the issue and the problem is. Thanks for posting. It will be very interesting to see as president what he does. (Looks like McCain conceded a little bit ago)
Wow. I had no idea that such things took place. It is scary, but I have to believe that even as president he couldn't do that kind of damage. Surely there are enough moral people in Washington to make sure that kind of abortion would never be made legal.
But what I really wanted to tell you was that I remember your pixie cut. :) I remember seeing you in the Kaysville ward before we ever even met and I thought your hair was SO CUTE!! In fact, it was probably you that intensified my desire for such a hair cut. Yes, I know that was a long time ago, but it took me that long to get up the guts to actually do it. Did you like your hair when it was that short? I loved it and thought you were so cute. You are so cute now though and can pull off any hair style...long or short. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I remember that and I truly think you are the cutest girl ever! EVER!!
Well I'm just crying!! All I can say is that I am so SICK!!! It's so hard to watch a video like that when you have a tiny baby in your own arms at the time. So sad!
8 comments:
That is a very well done video explaining very clearly what the issue and the problem is. Thanks for posting. It will be very interesting to see as president what he does. (Looks like McCain conceded a little bit ago)
yeah well i hate to see what will happen in these next 4 yrs....
Wow. I had no idea that such things took place. It is scary, but I have to believe that even as president he couldn't do that kind of damage. Surely there are enough moral people in Washington to make sure that kind of abortion would never be made legal.
I'm tellin' ya, this just gets me all riled up!
I heard this lady on the radio last summer telling her story. It really bothers me that most of the newsmedia chose to ignore issues like this.
That is the most horrible thing I have ever seen. How can those people just leave the baby there to die.
I can't believe he would support such a crime! Man, I am depressed. I hope others in Washington will have heart enough to oppose this practice.
That is horrible!!
But what I really wanted to tell you was that I remember your pixie cut. :) I remember seeing you in the Kaysville ward before we ever even met and I thought your hair was SO CUTE!! In fact, it was probably you that intensified my desire for such a hair cut. Yes, I know that was a long time ago, but it took me that long to get up the guts to actually do it. Did you like your hair when it was that short? I loved it and thought you were so cute. You are so cute now though and can pull off any hair style...long or short. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I remember that and I truly think you are the cutest girl ever! EVER!!
Well I'm just crying!! All I can say is that I am so SICK!!! It's so hard to watch a video like that when you have a tiny baby in your own arms at the time. So sad!
Post a Comment