Miss Z's new scrunch-up-the-nose smile.
After months of attempts, Zannah has decided to eat solids. I still can't get over how great it is that she opens her mouth for the spoon! What a delight.
World Championship Ranch Rodeo. This blessed event draws my family out of Idaho and into our neck of the woods each November. We LOVE it! Or should I say my dad, brothers, cousins, grandad, and uncle love it...it being the Rodeo. A huge tradeshow full of reins, spurs, chaps, boots, and hats is a cowboys dream, right? I just love that they come. I love that we fit 11 adults and 1 baby in our house, I love that we stay up late, eat lots of food, and thoroughly enjoy each others' company. I even love that my brothers tease me until I lose my temper. And of course I love that the girls got pedicures this year, maybe a new tradition?
I always miss family, but the couple days after being with them, I have serious withdrawals. This time my coping was to eat ridiculous amounts of pie and watch ridiculous amounts of Gilmore Girls and it helped a little.

7 comments:
I ate a lot of pie too, but not from withdrawls, just because. Looks like so much fun. I cant wait until our next reunion, but I can wait for the withdrawls. Its worth it to see your face!
I was so jealous when Jenny Jo told me where they were going! It sounded like so much fun!
I love the scruching of Zannah's nose. Kaiya does that too and blows.
Isn't it the best when family comes to visit. It sounds like you had a great time. It is great to have something in Amarillo to bring family down. Too bad there is nothing in Fargo to bring people here. The only thing in Fargo to see is us :0) Shouldn't that be reason enough?
i too, enjoy a good pie. when bridon screams at nite or in the day for that matter, i would love a good pie. i've sufficed for lucky charms instead. zannah is too cute! and i do love that your house was packed...you just don't have as much fun if they stay somewhere else! are you guys coming for the holidays?
Awww! I keep thinkin' I don't think Zannah could get any cuter, and she does! You're such an amazing mommy Lynsey, seriously. I love watching you with Zannah. Makes me excited for what I can look forward to someday :). Again, loved your fam! They were great!
I'm sure I could find some rodeo for everyone to come visit me?? Glad your family was able to visit. The pedicures look awesome and Zannah keeps getting cuter!
Looks like a great time! I remember how grateful I was when we could get family to come to MN to see us!
Post a Comment