1. Marcus took care of Zannah and let me sleep in.
2. Breakfast in Bed
3. He took us to watch the junior livestock show.
4. He ran errands with me and never complained, even when I made him pull into Circuit City's liquidation sale because I was sure they sold storage containers that I wanted. We had a good laugh after I came back out and admitted that he was right, Circuit City definitely doesn't sell rubbermaid.....am I smoking something???
5. He bathed Zannah----like he does every night.
6. He watched Anne of Green Gables with me and even stayed awake after I gave him the evil eye. Now that is Love.
And I made him pie, he is pretty lucky too :)

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hey you can get rubbermaid at strange places. Did you know you can get it at Sofa Mart? Yeah if you spend like $1500-$6000 on a couch they give you the cleaners in small rubbermaid totes! ;)
Happy 6 YEARS!! YOur lucky, breakfast in bed? One time Danny tried to make me breakfast...he took instant potatoe pearls, made them into mashed potatoes and then formed them into pattys to and grilled them like a pancake. It was his version of hash browns. And my version of throw up. I love ya, it looks like you had a blast.
Happy Anniversary! I remembered that it was your anniversary because it is Kaiya's birthday :0)
Looks like a great day and I think you are both lucky!
Happy Anniversary!! You are both very lucky people to have each other!! You two are so cute...and of course, so is little z!
Congrats!!6 years? I forgot that "Lindsey Firth" was the first of us to get married!!! So happy for ya!
I feel like a bad friend...I didn't know it was your anniversary yesterday! We totally coulda watched Zannah for you or something, so you could go out. Or I coulda called and sang you a happy anniversary song. Or something. I still can if you;d like. So sorry! But happy anniversary! We love you Dorsey's!!
Oh heavens Kabree! To be a good friend you DON'T have to know anniversary dates. And we loved celebrating with Missy Z--Our jewel of 6 years!
I'm with Kabree I feel really bad but either way happy Anniversary and tell Marcus he has to come show Jon a thing or two....lol I hope you both enjoyed your day together.
happy 6 guys! i seem to run into the same craziness when ben and i try to run errands together. come on, i would've thought cc had rubbermaid too, maybe! he also really loves when i make him use a coupon for something to try to get a good deal. what's the harm i say?
Great post. And I love that pic of you and Marcus.
You guys are lucky to have each other. You are so perfect together.
We are lucky to have you as our friends.
Post a Comment