Because I cry over cut hair.
Because I hold a measuring tape up to the ends of my hair and daydream about that blessed day in June when 2 inches of length will be there.
Because I have spent way too much time thinking and worrying about this haircut!
As for the good, I should thank HER for leaving it long enough to fit in a ponytail, which is where it is on a daily basis.
And now I am going to lay this subject to rest. I am moving on. I am looking forward, although not into a mirror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Lynsey, you and your hair are never anything but BEAUTIFUL! I am so jealous that you can grow 2 inches in such a short time! I can't seem to grow 2 inches in 2 years!
I agree My hair grows so slow... ANd no matter what you think your hair looks like I think your a hott Momma!!!! But I know your the only one that see's whats wrong with your hair but I just think you are so Beautiful inside and out..
Lynsey, this is so funny because your hair is what I remember most about you in high school!! You were always worried about your hair cuts and how much your hair was growing! Whats funny is I think you've had the most dramatic hair cuts I've ever seen and you ALWAYS look great! You need to post a picture!
Lynsey won't post a picture of her bad hair cut because she knows that no one else can notice whats wrong with it. Must be something about the mirrors in our house. She looks wonderful!!!! :)
As you know I am the queen of bad haircuts.
So speaking as the queen I have to say that I have yet to see you with one.
it could be worse...after i had bridon my hair starting falling out in huge handfulls all day long until there were truly balding patches going up my hairline. there, i'm sure that makes you feel better. are you SURE it looks that bad??? (i do understand your pain though; i bet it still looks great!)
I'm sure it looks great. That is what Marcus said and I believe him. In fact, he said it looks wonderful. Please post a picture. Please.
I want to do something else with my hair. I am hating it right now. It is short, yet it's too long for the style it is. Does that make sense? I can't decide what to do. Grow it out a little bit, or cut it really short again. Ugh.
Anyway, you always look amazing Lynsey and your hair doesn't change that.
You all are too kind. I may just post a picture to prove you wrong!
Jen-- I definitely know what you mean. Just a little bit of growth for short hair and it is out of its style! I love your pixie cut....I say get a cut and enjoy it before you start growing it out.
Lynsey, I've never seen you with a bad haircut. You always look so cute! But don't worry, we have all been there. Do you remember when you were in high school and took a school trip back East? Jason and I met you guys in Philly for the day. I had just gotten one of those BAD hair cuts (and perm) which I came home crying. It was so fun seeing you guys but I hate looking at the pictures.
I want to see a picture too.
Yes, I don't think you could ever have a bad haircut. Your hair is always so cute and perfect. I am now debating about cutting my hair again more dramatic but Daiko just said he likes it long. UGh!!!
I want to see a picture and I know it will be "wonderful" as Marcus said!
Love Ya Lyns! There was a time when I too could grow 2 inches in a few months. Not any more! I (and my husband) would give quite a bit to add four inches to my head of hair. I think now It's called "hair after children". You and Charlotte have ALWAYS had enviable hair. I'm sure Z and Marcus still kiss and smile at you just the same. Love, Monica
Post a Comment