This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!
(I'm sure you can guess what I'll be sending you....so tell me what your color preference is!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Hey I'm in. I like hot summery colors, pinks and oranges and greens etc.
I love stuff like this. Count me in. And yes, I have already posted this on my blog. :)
hey I'm getting on here too... yeah me! I will post it now
oh brown, brown brown did I say brown lol
Da@*it!!! Can I be an alternate?
I'm crying right now because I didn't win. Are you sure you didn't mean the first 6 people to comment?
i go out of town for the weekend, and miss the boat. oh well, this is a cool idea! is the headband an amy butler pattern?
Bummer!
Oh, man! I missed it!
What a great idea.
To bad for me.
Maybe next time.
I will be sure to check your blog 50 x a day instead of 49!
Dang, I missed it. And I dont know what it is so tell me even though Im number 11. Our flight does not cover Alaska so please SOCAL in March or April...? WHat works for you.
You better not be planning a vacation w/o me.
Well, I'm not one of the first 3 people, but I just put this on my blog so hurry up and comment and be one of the first 3!
Post a Comment