Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ta-Dum!

It may not look that awful, but when I blow dry it each morning, it IRKS me that one side is shorter, thinner and has more layers than the other. I am officially narotic about my hair.

If you can't see the difference then keep your comments to yourself and please don't become a hairdresser.

I should just get it fixed....but I'm too scared that it could get worse.

BUT, this has inspired me to make my own headbands. Criminitly, if your hair is going to be in a ponytail everyday, you gotta get creative.


This is my favorite so far.

18 comments:

JDM said...

LYNSEY!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! You should start a store on Etsy and make a BAzillion dollars. Those headbands are adorable.

TiffaniS said...

Love the headbands Lyns! So did you go to someone new to get your hair cut this time? Was she very distracted?! You told me to keep my "what the heck are you upset about" comments to myself, so I will.

Kristyn said...

For cute! I want to learn how to make those. Give us a tutorial.

Okay, I can understand your frustrations regarding your haircut... I hate it when one side is thicker and the layers don't really match up. It's happened to me enough to feel for you. BUT you still are too critical. You are always super cute!

Jen said...

I agree Lynsey. Just look at my family picture I posted before Christmas. One side was way way way longer than the other. So, I feel your pain and it's one of those things that most people don't notice unless they are staring at you for hours. However, I think your hair looks cute. I couldn't tell. I love the bangs. I've wanted to try bangs like that but am a little scared. Yours look so cute I just might get brave enough to try it.

Headbands way cute!!!!

Charlotte said...

I adore the haircut. Give me the name and number of your stylist.

Jen said...

I think your hair looks cute, but I know how you feel when you hate your haircut but everyone else says it's just fine. I just got my hair cut yesterday and I HATE it. It makes me wonder if my stylist was cutting my hair with her eyes closed or something. I'm sure Curtis is sick of hearing me talk about it. And of course he just says it looks great, but it doesn't.

Yours really does look great though. :) he he. And I love the headbands!! Those are adorable. I wish I looked cute in headbands. I think my head must be shaped funny.

Maria said...

can i have a pattern too? i am seriously coveting those headbands!

Molly said...

Those headbands are adorable! Your friend is right, you should try to sell some on etsy. By the way, your little girl is absolutely adorable! Hope things are going well for you guys in TX...James keeps looking at practices for sale down there so we might be joining you in a few years!

Jeff and Rach said...

Go get it fixed then! You know it will drive you crazy until you do something drastic, like try to fix it yourself.

I do love the headbands though. I'll take 10.

Tamara said...

I have made the exact same headbands but they don't look good on me. Did you use the same pattern to make it for Zannah just smaller? I will try some for Kaiya, so CUTE! I always feel like my two sides are different. I HATE it. That is why I am growing it out. It doesn't really matter when your hair is long.

Tamara said...

P.S. I just saw the captions on the picture directing us to the problem areas. LOVE IT!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

.......... <----That is me keeping my mouth shut for one minute about your hair. Seriously, you hide the problems areas well. And when you wore it down at church, I really wished I had your hair. I still feel bad about you hating it though :( Well anyhow, your headbands get more and more amazing. Your my inspiration to even pull the sewing machine out. Thanks!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Those are so cute I want one please let me know how much and I will pay you for one and what can I say Zannah is just so cute no matter what.. And You I have already said that when you pointed it out I did see it But you are so darn pretty it's unreal..... Love ya

Angela S said...

Those are way cute! And really, don't worry about the hair, its good enough til you find someone you like.

Wendi said...

Lynsey,Lynsey,Lynsey, I don't know whatever you're talking about. And I've enrolled in Cosmetology school-- and I'm full of crap and you'd look wonderful bald. amen

Trev "N" Dez said...

Well my commment about your hair....Hu. And you HAVE to tell us all how you make the hair bands! They are so cute!The comment about etsy is right on!! You would make some money on that!

lizdye said...

Okay, now I know what it is. SUPER CUTE!!! You are so talented. Next time we will make purses and headbands.

lizdye said...

who gets 18 comments?