Your birthday is almost here. When you wake up, you will officially be 1 year old. I want to shout for joy and cry at the same time.
We longed for you.
We shed tears.
We prayed.
We hoped.
And then it happened. A head full of black hair and 6 lbs 9 0z of pure joy were placed in our arms.
The miracle of "you" will always be a favorite family story. A HuGe sacrifice of love and unselfishness were made on your part.
We, luckily, were on the recieving end. We love you!
Mom and Dad
P.S. One day you and I will have a good laugh at these finger puppets I attempted to make you.

13 comments:
Oh my word, you are a professional mom. Those puppetts are so cute! Who does that? Only professional moms. Good job.
I got a little misty eyed! Really is a true blessing!! Um ya who makes finger puppets that are so cute and well done. I agree professional moms!!
Those finger puppets are adorable, Lynsey! I can't believe little miss z is already 1. I'm pretty sure she is the cutest baby girl I've ever seen. Whenever you post pictures, I always have to show Curtis and I always say, "look how cute she is. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?" He always agrees with me too. She is a doll. What a blessing you all are for each other.
You just make me cry with posts like that! So...is there anything you can't make?! She will love the finger puppets! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!
Your finger puppets are the kind of thing that they sell at Anthropologie for way too much money that I totally covet. Adorable present for an adorable girl!
SO Sweet!! Have fun celebrating her big day.
I wish we all could celebrate Miss Z's birthday with the three of you! You are great parents and we are so happy you have her to love!!!!
Happy first little Z! You are all so lucky to have each other.
Love the finger puppets.
You are so talented.
Our best wishes, too, for a super memorable and happy birthday. We love you Little Z! Oh, How I wish we were in Texas right about now - doing a bit of celebrating.
How fun! Love, Monica
Yep, I agree, professional mom! I love the puppets, after I see your blog I always attempt making something myself. I am halfway done with the headbands. I know, I love to steal other people's ideas. Where else do you think they would come from? Not me!
I am soooooo happy for you guys! Zannah is one lucky girl and I think her story is amazing!
Happy Late Birthday Zannah... Sorry I missed it Lynsey you just made me cry not many people can do that (brat) j/k we have to get together so I can give you her gift, what a sweet ANGEL you have...
holy cow... all ready one! and how do you do it?! those finger puppets are adorable! please, i do need your secret on being a professional mom and otherwise!
I can't believe she's already a year old...she just gets cuter and cuter, and I just love her more and more! What a blessing she is. Can I be a pretend aunt to her? Happy Birthday to all 3 of you Dorsey's. What a fun month!
Post a Comment