Marcus went on a "brocation" this past week. (His made-up word, not mine) These boys have been close for a long time and I love that they make the effort to stay good friends.
Zannah and I are LOVING this weather. Half of my garden is planted and we have busted out our shorts. Sweet sunshine, you make us smile.
We got up in the high 40's today! Yea! We have so much mud at home my white car is pretty much brown. Way to go on the garden planting! Miss Z looks darling as usual!
7 comments:
I love that it got up to 80 degrees yesterday. Its fanfreakingtastic!
I NEED TO COME VISIT YOU!!!
Where did the "bros" go? I also need to come visit. We are still wearing gloves and scarfs. EEWWW!
Amen to the warm weather, shorts and of course flip flops! But we haven't quite hitten 80 yet. You guys are lucky.
We got up in the high 40's today! Yea! We have so much mud at home my white car is pretty much brown. Way to go on the garden planting! Miss Z looks darling as usual!
Oh Man I'm jealous of your warm weather!!! I'm craving sunshine! Soak some in for me K?!
Thayne had such a fun time, he came home with tons of old and new stories. It was so nice that they could all get away together.
Post a Comment