Monday, March 23, 2009

Our March Madness

3 birthdays in 3 weeks.

Week 1

Zannah turned 1. She opened presents, we went on a bike ride, some of our friends came over and we ate fruit pizza. I know, I know, not traditional, but what 1-year old cares.

Week 2

I turned 26. We met Marcus's parents in Denver for a fun, relaxing weekend. I got to pick the type of restaurant and I chose sushi....it was so yummy. I'm going to be craving it for a while. And Grandma Dorsey taught Zannah how to use the stairs.


Week 3

Marcus turned 29. Luckily, he was out of town the first part of the week so I could get his birthday present finished. (Thanks Kabree for all your help!) With our friend's help, we threw him a surprise fondue party that night, too bad I forgot to take any pictures.

16 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marcus, Lynsey and Zannah!! You are all adorable!

Trev "N" Dez said...

I did not know you all had birthdays in March! How fun is that! Happy B-Day Dorsey family! 26Can you believe that we are 26!!! Seems like yesterday we were all turning 18! Time flys by, be fore we know it our babies will be turning 18!!!

lizdye said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! and Happy Birthday!!!! I need to write down your BDAY on a callendar. I love ya and hope you had a good one you old lady. Are you an aries too??? Was yours on the 20th? I forget.

Kristyn said...

Happy Birthday (again) to all three of you. I love the quilt you made for Marcus. Is that denim?

JDM said...

Happy Birthdays Dorseys!
Meeses LOVE you!!

Angela S said...

Well happy birthday month to all of you!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

The party was so much fun and we are lucky to be part of your Birthdays.... You guys are wonderful and I hope this year is everything and more for the 3 of you!!!!

LD said...

Kristyn,

It is denim. It was my first try at a denim quilt and it turned out easier than I thought. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Maria said...

yes, happy birthday to you all! so, what is that cool decoration above your doorway in the last picture?!

LD said...

Maria, It is some type of iron work....came with the house.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh what a great month March has been! Seriously, I didn't do that much to help ya, and it was so nice to be able to hang out with you girls again. I've missed it terribly! Thanks again for letting us celebrate with all of ya :) Oh what would we do without the Dorsey's?!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Happy Birthday Zannah!! What a great month for the Dorsey family.

Amber and Matt said...

Happy Birthday to all the Dorsey Family! We just celebrated all our birthdays last month. Zannah is getting so big. Please let us know when ever you are in town!

TiffaniS said...

Happy Birthdays! What a fun month! Love Ya!

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday to all of you! Sounds like my favorite things all in three weeks: fruit pizza, sushi, and fondue! We need to celebrate with you!

alison said...

That sounds like some fun March madness! Happy birthday to your entire CUTE family! :)