Tuesday, April 28, 2009

She's a full-fledge WaLkEr!!


11 comments:

TiffaniS said...

YEAH for Miss Z!! Love the video! Too Sweet!

Angela S said...

Yeah!!!! That's awesome. That kid is going to get blown over by the wind.

Welcome to Newman's World said...

She is so darn cute I love it... And today at church how she just slept on your hubby that sight was sweet...

Tamara said...

Way to go!!! She is such a cutie! I thought that she was barking at first then realized it was a dog :0)

Charlotte said...

Why is walker spelled WalkEr?

She's so darn cute. I love that darling baby walk--I could watch that all day.

Maria said...

oh, so precious...and the tupperware lids make it complete!!!

lizdye said...

I love her! She is so big. I miss you guys.

Marianne & Clayton said...

I didn't think she could get any cuter, but then you post this video of her on her way to a tupperware party and... She is soooo cute!

monica said...

Love it Lyns - Thanks for keeping us posted on little z's milestones. She is adorable.

Amber and Matt said...

Congratulations, you better get a new pair of shoes because once they start they don't stop! Lincoln is the busiest little person I have ever seen, he runs us ragged. I love it though it is so fun. Oh and knee pads for Zannah, Lincolns knees are always bruised or scraped up. She is so cute!

April said...

Hey Lynsey! I am so glad to find your Blog! Your little girl is adorable! You are such a cute mom!

I would love to take your pictures! that would be so fun! i already have a couple sessions scheduled for that day, but I don't think it will be a problem. my evening shoot is wanting to move to earlier, but if thay don't I have some time earlier that day. email me at aprilstettler@yahoo.com and we will figure something out! Good to hear from you! we miss u guys!