Saturday, August 8, 2009

Treasures

Look at the treasures I found from today's yard-saling, all for the price of $19.
Cute red shoes.

Pretty sure I will break an ankle in these shoes, but for $4, the pain may be worth it.
"Yard sale regret" always kicks in at some point after the purchases. Sometimes I regret wasting money on something I really didn't need, but today I regret not getting more fabric. Luckily, there is always next week.

7 comments:

lizdye said...

Those are really cute shoes...I love the black the most! Marcus is going to want to make out with you in those sexy strapy kicks.

TiffaniS said...

Darn cute shoes! It was so great to see you this summer!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

HOT DANG!!! You did awesome this weekend! :) Nothing like a good yard sale to make a great weekend. I love everything!

Maria said...

hey you! the red ones are sweet... i would FOR SURE break my neck in the black ones, but good luck!!!

JDM said...

SWEET shoes!
It was so good to see you.
I wish that you were here now.
Also LOVED the pictures that April put up. Their is one of Z that needs to be an ad it is beyond adorable.

Tamara said...

I LOVE the shoes! I always look at shoes at garage sales but they are NEVER my size. It must be a crime to have small feet.

You are a party hopper! Looks like a ton of fun. I wish I could have been home for the celebration.

Kristyn said...

I want those red shoes!!!