Dump dog-water bowl all over kitchen floor. Check.
Find open bathroom, climb on counter-top, leave signature hand-marks on clean mirror. Check.
Dump newly opened bag of pretzels on newly vacuumed carpet. Check.
Climb on computer desk and throw anything off you can find. Check.
Empty cooking bowls out of kitchen cabinet. Check.
Increase the likelihood of never getting invited to play-group again. Check.
Fall asleep on drive home. Check.
Mission Accomplished Little Z.
FUNNY MOMENT (I have to remember funny moments, so I don't cry as I am remembering the aforementioned moments..)
While in Wisconsin, I was shopping at a Goodwill (by the way, the discount stores there rock compared to here), and I had this conversation with the check-out lady.
Check-Out Lady: Where are you from?
Me: I live in Texas.
Lady: Wow, you speak really fluent English.
I smile and nod, because I am confused.
Lady: You don't even have an accent. Don't you speak Spanish?
I nod my head no while trying not to laugh. Maybe in Wisconsin they think Texas is their own Spanish speaking country?? Not that some Texans don't believe we are our own country, just minus the Spanish speaking.

9 comments:
It's amazing what these little ones accomplish in such a short time. Too bad they are so busy working against us!! She's a doll!
Wait... You mean Texas ISN'T it's own country?
Hahaha! K, I hafta ask...who's house was she doing all this interior decorating for? :) I love it! Bring her to my house next pleeeeease!
That little rascal! How can she be banned from anywhere? Too cute!
Either Texans are Mexicans or Wisconsinites are idiots!!!
I have to say, in Michigan I have noticed a lack of Hispanics around. I've never noticed that in other states. Very odd. Then I scrutinized your picture to see if you look more Latin than I remember. Not really.
Great story. And why does reading about Z's naughtiness only make me like her more?
ha, ha!!!
What on earth?!
I don't even know what to say. I wish I would have been with you so we could just start laughing uncontrollably right in front of her. Then we could tell her my maiden name.
it is good bridon and her aren't real close in proximity. i think they would completely destroy a person's place. why is it that they love cat/dog food so much? just the idea of what that is made of...gives me chills.
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Hey, people mistake me for being Asain...go figure.
Post a Comment