I went to bed at 9:00 last night because that is how much fun we had. We have to pack in as much as possible when family's in town and that means staying up way too late. Now I'm going to eat obscene amounts of pie to make me feel better. I miss them already.


Does this look like a scene off of "King of the Hill"? It is supposed to according to Scott.
7 comments:
I'm waiting for them to invite me and Carol one day! We are so jealous!
OH MY, It looks like you guys had so much fun. Im sad for you that they are gone, but at least you know how much you love them and how much they love you. Its amazing the feelings that love can make you feel.
I remember how it felt in Minnesota when they would leave and I would have that hole in my heart for a while. We all sure do miss the 3 of you!!
ok, i can't lie...i totally think your family looks gorgeous, but i couldn't help but looking at your cool frame and wreath in the background. i hope we get a chance to see you guys next week!
I can totally see the King of the Hill-ness.
Sorry your family had to go home but think of all the holiday's coming up! Will we be seeing you?
Oh how I love when family comes to town! Seeing your familia made me have some mad cravings to see mine...good thing Christmas is coming :) BTW, David and I are loving Marcus' fashion statement in the guys' pict. Love it!
I could only imagine the craziness. How fun! I wish we had a reason to get people to Fargo. I think everyone is scared off by the long, cold, wndy,............. dreadful winters.
Post a Comment