Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankfulness

I'm thankful for my new camera. With my old camera I would have pushed the button and after Wyatt jumped for 30 more minutes, ate dinner, headed home and got in bed, it finally would have taken the picture. Merry Early Christmas to me!

Thankful for neices and nephews who LOVE little Z unconditionally.

Thankful for this man, my father-in-law. What a generous and kind heart he has.
And he introduced me to the Pickled Garlic. Where have you been my whole life?

Thankful for these gorgeous full lips that I get to kiss 501 times a day.

Especially thankful Lulu, the 7-toed friendly cat, survived Z's visit.

Grateful that Zannah's traveling turkey trots didn't kick in until after the plane ride. I was alone on the last leg of the journey and believe me, I recognize tender mercies when I get them.

8 comments:

lizdye said...

She is so freaking goregous!!! And yes, Im glad you realize the tender mercies of not being pooped on in a plane. But if you would have arrived home in a tank top I would have LOVED it.

Angela S said...

I LOVE those lips and am glad the sickness waited. That would have been miserable.

Trev "N" Dez said...

Your posts kill me! So funny! Um I was just wondering was anyone worried about the dieing cat or just the taking of the picture!!!

Tamara said...

Yeah, I thought she was taking out revenge on that poor cat.

You are so lucky! I have flown about 4 times with Kaiya and have yet to escape with a poopless flight. I WANT TENDER MERCIES!!!

Kristyn said...

1. What kind of camera did you get? Isn't it the best to have a camera you don't miss everything!
2. Pickled garlic! Are you serious?
3. Zannah is so dang cute!... and keeps getting cuter.
4. I'm sure the rest of the plane was grateful for your tender mercy as well. :)

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I'm still hung up on the pickled garlic.....

JDM said...

Z is adorable.
And that looks like one kid loving cat!
Tell more about the garlic....I need more information.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Those lips... those eyes... To quote Rachel Zoe, "I die." She is so utterly beautiful.

But looks don't matter and stuff or something. Ya right. That's the kind of thing said by people who don't look like her.