Or Estrogren Fest as some
people call it. We laughed a lot.

Went to the Temple.

Got massages.

Took pictures.

Ate a lot and didn't think twice about babies falling off tables.

I hope this is a newly founded tradition. What a fabulous time.

I would post about Marcus's brocation he took the week before with his buddies, but that is the difference with boys and girls---they don't take pictures.
8 comments:
Glad you had a great time!
FUN!!! Im jealous, that looked like a blast!!!
Estrogen fest forever!
Isn't estrogen great! At least we can appreciate it together. It was so fun seeing you in Denver! Can't wait to do it again.
i'm jealous too! that pic of someone's baby abt. to dive off the table is too funny! hope it didn't really happen. what a great tradition!
What the heck are you doing to that baby!?
Looks like so much fun. Crazy baby fun.
p.s. I know it's a doll.
It's a doll right!!??
Where is Estrogen Fest 2011? Can't wait. Oh, and Jason already gave me the go ahead! ;)
Post a Comment