Monday, August 2, 2010

Should be

A lot of days I am very unmotivated. I should be:

doing dishes

packing (we sold our house you know)

preparing this months sharing times

cleaning and sorting through all this stuff we have accumulated

folding clothes

sleeping (it's midnight)

but instead I'm watching HGTV and dipping strawberries in white chocolate and reading blogs and counting down the hours until my mommy gets here and then she can stand over me with a whip and maybe I'll get something done.

5 comments:

lizdye said...

Wow, at least what youre doing still sound fun! I want some strawberries. And your mommy is coming?? WOO HOO!!! Have a blast with her.

Marianne & Clayton said...

It's my sharing time month too! If it makes you feel better, I stayed up til 3 am working on it last Sat. And not because it was super awesome, no.

Jen said...

I had no idea you were moving. Where are you guys moving?

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Good thing your mom's coming to crack the whip on ya...now that I'm gone somebody else has gotta do it! ps- the video of Zannah is hysterical. She's the cutest burglar I've ever seen!

JDM said...

Finally our cable is gone. And now it's like I don't know what to do with myself..our family has never been more functional.