Thursday, August 12, 2010
Smiley Boy
Max is 3 months old. At about 10 weeks he went from sleeping 3 hour spans to 10 hours at night. For that, I would give him candy right now if he would take it. He is also smiling and it is absolutely adorable. He knows how to put on the charm for Grandmas. (Dana--less than a week! Hopefully these pics will tide you over.) And I'm pretty sure he hasn't lost one single hair of his lustrous mane. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a bruiser.
He's a doll
Thank you for your sweet words! You made me really stop and think, THANK YOU!! Man that Max is soooo cute. I can't wait to meet him:) I hope you guys are doing great. How is having two?
Adorable!!!
Did you make that tie onesie? Brilliant.
I wish I could give those sweet cheeks some kisses!!! What wonderful blessings your two sweet babies are. Makes me miss you!
Post a Comment