Although, I am determined not to take one today. Even though both kids are sleeping at the same time. Well, Max is sleeping and Zannah is locked in her room. What she does during her naptimes are her business I've decided.
I wish I wasn't so addicted to napping. I wake up in the morning and think "you can do it, only 6 hours until naptime." I've convinced my body that it needs a nap. That if I don't get a nap, something scary will happen about 5 o'clock. But, this week I'm going to prove it wrong.
And eventually, no napping will turn into going to bed at a decent hour because I'm super tired, which will then turn into rising early happily, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
"Sure, why not?" Says the woman who has a hard time getting to sleep before two.
This sounds nuts but I swear exercising helps you get through the day without a nap. And as someone who used to have tons of trouble falling asleep at night but always needed a nap...it works! BUT you're in an exhausting stage right now so If you need a nap to stay sane it is AOK!
I saw on the news that a power nap everyday is good for your health. (totally serious! I told David he should take one everyday) It helps you mentally perform better! :) So I give you permission to take a nap whenever you want and not feel guilty about it. (no thanks are needed) Wish I were a napper...
Oh gosh! Take a nap if you have the opportunity. Don't try to stay up. I wish I could nap every day. I am jealous.
seriously, yeah, i say take the nap if you can! one more rug rat and it is impossible! and yes, it works, i am completely exhausted by 10, right when ben gets home during this time of year :).
If you think that rising early "happily" is possible than you go on and don't take any more naps.
Post a Comment