I love him. And I want to make a wig out of his hair for my head.
Oh my gosh, he's killing me! I love his sweet little face!
So cute!!!!
Thank you for posting! It's so great to see him!! What a cute little guy and that giggle is so sweet!
Ahh, and I thought Marcus didn't like babies.
I want these to be longer so's I can listen to that giggle and squeal ALL DAY. Seriously. Tell Marcus to get on that please...
Love his laugh! Makes me smile!
So funny! I think he is so happy because he doesn't have to wake up every 3 hours anymore!
How funny!! They are cute together, what a good Dad. Can't wait to meet that little guy.
i would also like his hair. i am going bald. that head of hair is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love him. And I want to make a wig out of his hair for my head.
Oh my gosh, he's killing me! I love his sweet little face!
So cute!!!!
Thank you for posting! It's so great to see him!! What a cute little guy and that giggle is so sweet!
Ahh, and I thought Marcus didn't like babies.
I want these to be longer so's I can listen to that giggle and squeal ALL DAY. Seriously. Tell Marcus to get on that please...
Love his laugh! Makes me smile!
So funny! I think he is so happy because he doesn't have to wake up every 3 hours anymore!
How funny!! They are cute together, what a good Dad. Can't wait to meet that little guy.
i would also like his hair. i am going bald. that head of hair is adorable!!!
Post a Comment