Sunday, March 6, 2011

To A Girl Who:


  • Sleeps with her head at the wrong end of the bed EVERY night
  • Is rarely afraid of anything
  • Likes to dress up as a princess and catch the bad guys
  • Thinks eating is a nuisance
  • Loves to run anywhere, anytime and mostly at the most inappropriate times
  • Gives stubborn a run for its money
  • Says, "I missed you soooooo much" if we have been apart
  • Could play with or in the water for most of the day
  • Tells her mom or Max, "That's It!" when we do something she doesn't like (wonder where she heard that phrase)
  • Squeezes and carries cats around, likes most dogs and wants the cows to lick her
  • Is a socialite and asks to play with friends daily
  • Loves nursery
  • Calls Max "buddy-boy" and says she's going to get her "some Max" as she attempts to wake him up from his nap
  • is not potty-trained YET
  • Turned 3!!!!

Happy Birthday Zannah Mae! What tender memories your dad and I have of your miracle entrance into our family.

7 comments:

Angela S said...

Happy birthday Z!!!! We miss you and love you. Nicole mentioned the wild adventure of your own business you've started and I'm excited for you. You'll do great!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

We can't believe Zannah Mae is 3! Where does the time go? Happy Day to her, and to Mom & Dad here shortly, also! :) Love you all & miss ya! PS--I can't believe how long Z's hair already is from her last cut. Crazy!

lizdye said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! You are so big! And Lyns, your hair grows SO FAST!

TiffaniS said...

Happy #3 Miss Z!! I read in my journal what I wrote when Hailee Jo turned 3. She wasn't potty trained and I thought a birthday gift of big girl panties and making a big deal of being so big would motivate her. Nope. She saw the big girl panties and said, "no. I'm just 2." She was ready to throw over her birthday if she had to use the potty.

Maria said...

fun! she's gonna go places for sure! hope you guys are settling in. good luck with your new adventure...and come over and visit sometime again!

Amber and Matt said...

Happy Birthday little lady!!! I can't believe our kids are 3!

Tamara said...

What a spunky little lady! I'm always looking to see her latest adventures! Hope you are doing well and loving Idaho!