Marcus walks in the door from a business trip and this is what happens each and every time. It does my heart good to see it.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Busy Busy
I always worry that when life is busy and it seems to be just that lately, that I will forget what life is for us right now. Max has been walking since August. He gets cuter by the day if that is possible. And busier by the day, if that is possible. I forgot about the climb on everything stage. He requires retrieval from the table top multiple times a day. He is a tease, he loves his dad, and his cheeks are chubbier than ever. He has a shoe and sock fetish. It has become quite annoying to put socks and shoes on him 1021 times a day, so we try to keep those objects hidden. I still force him to take 2 naps a day, it's my sanity and he happily obliges. 


Marcus walks in the door from a business trip and this is what happens each and every time. It does my heart good to see it.
Marcus walks in the door from a business trip and this is what happens each and every time. It does my heart good to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! What a handsome little dude!! I want to kiss his cheeks!!
What a good lookin' and easy going kid! Life couldn't get any better! I could only dream of a child like that! What fun it has been to catch up a bit. Why do I go in an out of blogland? I miss so much!
Oh my word, he really does just get cuter and cuter, and I didn't think it was possible either! I LOVE HIM! I want him to cuddle me like he's doing to Marcus in that last pic. That is priceless...you should blow that up and hang it in your house...ten times. I'm homesick for you guys. Hey, I heard that a lil girl in MH broke into a lady's house while they were gone and her mom was trying to visit teach. Have you heard anything about that? Crazy stuff goin on in MH these days! ;)
Post a Comment