Sunday, December 11, 2011

Max Happenings

Max likes to be held a lot, I love it, Marcus not so much. The best part is he still lays on your chest before you put him down for a nap or bed and lets you cuddle and sing to him. It melts my heart. He is much more sensitive than his sister. I can just say no to him and have him in tears. Where as you can spank Z and either she will turn around and hit you back or decide to laugh and tell you to spank her harder. It is unreal how different they are.

Getting blind-sided by a snowball from Zannah is just a normal day in the life of Maxer.
I swear I could just squeeze and kiss his cheeks off and most of the time he lets me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

oh my goodness...he is a doll!! how do you stand it?

i still need your mailing address, chica! i have a cd in an envelope waiting to me mailed. :D

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Ok, he's getting too big! We can't believe it! And that pic of him taking a snowball to the chops is priceless...awww the joys of winter. :) You're lucky I live so far away or I might try to kiss those adorable cheeks off all the time, too.