Monday, March 19, 2012

Spread the Word

We are trying to adopt again! Our profile is up on LDS's website itsaboutlove.org.
So, if you ever find yourself in that type of conversation, which could be awkward, or maybe meant to be, you could refer them here: https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/27261072/ourMessage.jsf

We are encouraged to make pass-along cards and send out to family and friends and that whole idea causes me to perspire, so this is the happy medium ground.

5 comments:

alison said...

How exciting!!! I wish you guys all the best in adopting again, and will definitely pass along the info if it comes up!

Krista said...

Oh Lynsey, that is great! I will keep you in my prayers through this and for sure do what I can to spread the word!!!

danny switzer said...

Good to know! You are the most ambitious mother I know. LOVE YOU!

danny switzer said...

oops Im logged in as Danny

Maria said...

that is so cool. we will keep our ears/eyes on the lookout!