We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. The brothers and sisters-in-law came and we dearly missed Charlotte's family and my mom and dad, the latter were in Colorado having a massive get together there. During the Holidays, I wish more frequently that we all lived in a compound.
We made a grand time of it. We ate a big lunch and then napped. Grandma Dana and Papa Tom took the kiddos Thursday night. So, us 7 adults turned out all the lights in the house and played sardines. Lex won that game by laying at the head of the bed under the covers like he was the pillow. We couldn't find him for at least 30 minutes. Then we headed up to Wal-mart for some early black friday shopping. It was a stinky, packed tight-as-sardines adventure in and of itself.
Notice where Lex's hands are in this pic. He is such a gomer. Also, do Justin and I look like twins or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!! Can I Live in your Compound???
How much fun is that?! You all are just awesome and I want Kade & Kristi and Layne & I to play sardines with you all sometime!
How fun! I'm sure it was nothing short of a good time!
Post a Comment