Today, Zannah's preschool had a little Christmas party/program. Max of course fell asleep for his nap 40 minutes prior, so I was about 15 minutes late getting there. Zannah must have been watching for me, because as soon as I pulled in she came bursting out of the house to greet me. They sang a few songs they have been learning in school. Z was cheesing it the whole time and kept looking to make sure I was watching and periodically giving me thumbs up. Afterwards, we decorated sugar cookies and paper stockings. In the midst of all this, Zannah says to me, "MOM, this party is sooooo AWESOME!"
For some reason, I thought later today what would have happened had I not gone to watch her. She would have been so disappointed. Her main care was that I was there watching this big moment of hers. Sometimes, being a mom can be soooooo AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so very true....being a mom rocks!
awesome, you made me tear.
Post a Comment