Second monumental moment is I am on to my second trimester. Which means I have 12 weeks of daily shots in the rump and suppositories and lab checks and transvaginal ultrasounds behind me. Marcus was my primary shot giver, until January came around and he had business trips 4 weeks in a row. My mom stepped in and gave them to me while I was in Malad for a week and then she and my dad drove up and spent a few days with us to give me shots again. I also have some very, very nice friends and co-workers who stopped by morning and evening to administer injections the other days. To say I am excited that this part of my journey is over would be an understatement.
Monday, February 18, 2013
Monumental Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think I laughed so hard my hernia popped out. The one time Jimmy took off his diaper and left poopy prints over the white carpet I took a knife and cut out the carpet and took it to the dumpster. They had plywood floors for the next year or two before the wood floors got put in. What a blessing not to have to do diapers! Honestly though if I'd felt like you did I'd totally have told him to pee in his diaper too. That first 12 weeks sounds way more horrible than normal. Glad you've made it!
Lynsey, We are so darn excited for you guys and I remember those shots and ultrasounds! 2nd trimester...YAY!! Hang in there and congratulations! Kiss those two sweet little ones! I wish we were closer to you!
Man I had to get progesterone shots the last 8 weeks of one of my pregnancies!! It freakin sucks!! I HATED trev during that time as he was my shot giver and seemed to NEVER give them correctly, too slow... To fast.... STOP COUNTING JUST DO IT!! Poor guy!! So excited still for you!! The joys of pregnancies hu??? Adoption is pretty great that way, you just get the baby!!!
Post a Comment