Zannah and Anne didn't fight once!
We read a scripture about being careful to not judge good as bad and bad as good. The girls applied that as not listening to the world about immodesty being cool. Then Anne said, "I can't believe Barrack Obama thinks it is okay that a man can marry a man and a woman can marry a woman. That is ridiculous!" Zannah's eyes are getting large. Somehow the conversation turns to a little boy in Anne's class that kissed her. I tell her not to let him do that again and the only boys we kiss are our dads and grandpas. I tell them that they will grow up and fall in love with someone and then they can kiss when they get married. Zannah says, "I think I am going to fall in love with Damon." Anne and Claire giggle and say, "Zannah, you can't, he is your cousin!" Claire: "Zannah, that is illegal!" Anne: "Did you know in Egypt some brothers married their sisters and their babies were born with club feet?" Claire: "Anne, that was long ago." Zannah's mouth is gaping open at this point.
Max peed at a reception, narrowly missing a guy's boot. Literally, decided to pee right where he was standing, which was next to Papa Max who was visiting with a friend.
Horses rides. Lots of trampoline games. Inventions. Sprinklers. Rock Festival 2014, these kids whined just as much as we used to about picking rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment