Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I Flipped a House

One of my waste-hours-a-day hobby is real estate perusing.  I check real estate listings daily.  I look in towns I don't live in, heck sometimes even states I don't live in.  I find houses fascinating.  I find the difference in prices according to location fascinating.  I also watch HGTV and have become convinced I could flip a house with some fixing up and staging.  Marcus let me do it.  His exact words were "get it out of your system."  He also said, "this is all your project, I don't have time to help."  But, of course he helped. I married well. The closing date is the first week of April.  Let's hope I didn't jinx myself by bragging before it was final.  It better close, I just landed another property. 


  

4 comments:

Angela S said...

I'm in awe!

Angela S said...

I'm in awe!

Charlotte said...

Beautifully done!

Kiersten said...

Way to go, some day Kellen and I will flip houses! Thanks for finally blogging, I stock your blog multiple times a week!