Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hair

After too many nights of tears when trying to comb through Zannah's long mane, we convinced her to chop it off.  This was in large part to seeing her cousin Eleanor with a fresh new bob at the family reunion.  I was in need of a change myself so we chopped together.  It was a fun day and no tears (eat that Marcus and Lex).  I have been known to cry occasionally over hair cuts and can't seem to hear the end of it.  



Zannah made me go first and then almost chickened out when it was her turn.  After she finally consented and the deed was done, she loved it.  That little beauty can pull off any haircut she wants to.

5 comments:

Angela S said...

She is her momma's daughter. Of course she can! I've been thinking about you this week and hope you are well. We will be in that area for Marisa Bassett's farewell Sunday. Have you hear about it?

Angela S said...

She is her momma's daughter. Of course she can! I've been thinking about you this week and hope you are well. We will be in that area for Marisa Bassett's farewell Sunday. Have you hear about it?

alison said...

You are both such beauties! Your haircuts look great!!

Charlotte said...

Love the dos!

Wendi said...

You two look fabulous!!