Me: want to help me make Christmas treats? I need a good stirrer.
Max: I'd be honored. I'd delight to if I can watch a movie too.
Zannah was sleeping on our bedroom floor. I commented on a hair that I could feel tickling my nose but I couldn't find it and it was driving me nuts.
Zannah: Is it one of your chest hairs?
Marcus and Z laughed about that one for a good while.
Marcus, Zannah, and I were watching the movie "God is Not Dead". Someone was not acting the way we think they ought to and Zannah said, "That is vile!"
Max (out of the blue while driving in the car): Hey mom! Aren't you glad we have food and drinks or BOOM ENCHILADA you're dead!
Max (again out of the blue): Mom, I'm so excited! One day I'm going to meet a really, really kind girl to marry.
Max to Marcus before he left on a business trip: When you are in Texas this week, if you eat anything yummy, could you save some for me?
Max After dropping a grape on the floor and seeing that Marcus was watching him: What? You know I like eating off the floor.
Metta yelling in the middle of the night "Marcus! Marcus!"
Most of the time if you ask Metta if she needs to poo, she responds, "No Thank You"
If you say Hey Dude to Met, she says: I not Dude!! I Mettas!
I was having Max do some dribbling drills with a basketball. Mi told him once he got those down he can practice dribbling with his eyes closed to learn how to not watch the ball while dribbling. He must have thought that when you get bigger that is how you play because he said: Yeah, when I can't see my teammates to pass them the ball because our eyes are closed I will just sniff them out. I have a really good sniffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!
I Simply Love my Family! You just can't make this stuff up!
Post a Comment