Sunday, June 26, 2016

Moody Max but He is Still Funny

Max is either going through a phase or a new baby is throwing him off because he has thrown some whopper fits lately.  But, he still cracks us up:

The kids were playing outside on a cooler summer day (72 degrees), Max ran inside and grabbed his winter coat.  I told him it wasn't that cold outside and he replied, "It is cold to me because I have black skin.  Black skin gets colder than your skin."

At my parents house, Max was overly tired at dinner time and refused to eat what had been made. We all kept asking him to eat it or pick something else to eat before bed.  Here were his replies, "I don't want to eat it, I just am hungry for food!!  I don't want anything to eat, but I just want something!"

Breastfeeding a baby every two hours triggers many questions for the kiddos.  Max was running out the door for swim lessons in his swim trunks.  He didn't have a shirt on, he turned around and asked if it was okay for boys to go outside without their shirts on.  I assured him it was.  He said, "But people are going to see my nibbles!"  Yes he calls them nibbles and after many corrections I have given up.

He randomly says, "Mom guess what?  I love Nixon with ALL my heart."

 

 



1 comment:

Jacob said...

This is Charlotte. I love Max with ALL my heart.