Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Libby---My purse making cousin!

Eddy is so excited that Marcus caught some baby rabbits in our alley.

















Eddy and Zannah were holding hands in no time! Eddy is so stinking cute! And Libby is such a good mom.





Danny---your wife needs a sewing machine! She is an animal. 6 purses in 24 hours!
To top off the perfect 5 days with the perfect company, Libby and I find out that we are related!! That is right, we are not just kindred spirits, we are blood relatives. I miss you already Cuz!
But, what do you do when you are sad company is leaving, you welcome new company in. My cousin Kiersten flew in the same day Libby left. I am spoiled!

4 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Those purses are so darn cute! How can I get me one?! Does she sell them? Isn't it wonderful to find a 'kindred spirit'?

lizdye said...

Yo cuz, I miss you too. That is such a cute pic of the kids together. You should email me your copies of and Ill send you mine. I miss ya madly. LIBY

monica said...

How fun to have cousins come and visit! I want to be next in Amarillo! Maybe after you get back from Idaho? Hope the weather is nice and warm next week - can't wait to see you, Marcus, and baby Z.

JDM said...

It looks like you had the best time.
I can't wait to see you all this month. I know its soon but I need the exact date so that I can mark it on the old calendar.