Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kiersty

I am a lonely woman indeed. Kiersten flew out this morning. After 9 days of company, I won't know what to do with myself tomorrow!



Of course we had to make Kiersty a purse! We did some sight-seeing and celebrated a late 21st birthday. I am so lucky to have Kiersten as my cousin. We have always been close---I just love and admire her. AND she is recieving her mission call this week--can't wait to hear!!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

You cute girls had way too much fun! Cute purse btw! My birhday is coming up;) And, the good ol' Cadillac Ranch. I love it! Isn't it great having company.

Kristyn said...

How fun! I'm glad Kiersten was able to go visit. Are those the Amy Butler bags? I got a pattern a couple months ago and still haven't made it. I got the swing bag pattern. Have you made that one?

Jen said...

It looks like you have had a lot of fun this past week. It seems that Texas has a lot to see....first the legs sticking out of the ground (as seen in your last post) and now these cars?? Looks like lots of fun!! And those purses....way cute!!

Your hair is so long Lynsey. I haven't seen you in a couple of years...you look great!!

LD said...

Those are Amy Butler bags, I haven't made the swing bags, but they look really cute! Let me know how it turns out.

JDM said...

What a fun time. It looks like you are living it up la pursa loco style! No I don't know what that means either. I chalk it up to too much time talking to babies all day. Anyhow I love them. I saw one of Libby's and they are even cuter in person.

TiffaniS said...

OK so I REALLY want a cute purse! I am going to have to find a pattern and some fabric because they are just so CUTE! Then I'll have to find someone who sews because I DON'T! :)