Friday, May 16, 2008

To the West

We are headed out West, where my youngest bro is graduating from high school, my sister and her family are moving from the East to the West, and my older brothers will inevitably tell Zannah a hundred times, "Let me show you how the West was won." And maybe this trip is the trip we'll get to see what the hay they mean when they say that.

Zannah will get to meet for the first time: her grandpa Firth, two great grandma's, aunts and uncles, cousins, and many good friends of ours. And she will get to go swimming for the first time at Grandma and Grandpa Dorsey's (if weather permits).
We are hoping to pack in getting together with as many family and friends as possible. Good times are rolling our way!!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

First of all, what a CUTIE!!! I can't stand it! Secondly, I am so jealous. I sure wish I could go and win the West like the rest of the fam. But, I will in JULY!!!

Jen said...

That picture of Zannah is sooooo cute!!! Hope you guys have a fun time visiting family and friends. It is too bad we won't be in Utah while you guys are there :(

JDM said...

Our calendar has DORSEY DAY written in huge letters on the 19th.
We can't wait!!

TiffaniS said...

It was so great to see you three! Oh my that little Z is so darn cute! I didn't get to hold her at your parent's, so I hope to see you again before you go home!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Have a great time.... love the pic of Zannah.

Kristyn said...

Zannah is so stinkin' cute!! What a fun smile. I sure wish we could get up to see you guys while you are a little closer. I guess we will have to wait for July. Have fun!