Marcus, Zannah and I had our first family photos taken. Shay is an amazing photographer, if you want to see a few of the photos go to http://photographybyshay.com/blog/ I am beyond ecstatic about these photos!
Justin graduated and then won 2 medals at state track.....we're so proud of him.
We played with family in Boise and had a fabulous time. The adults did a sporting clay course--my FAVorite thing to do (thanks Dana for babysitting). It was too cold for Zannah to swim, but we still got cute pictures of her in her swim gear. The highlight of Boise had to be the race. It started with a bet---if Marcus could run a 7 minute mile, he could get a Wii. I thought I was definitely safe, because Marcus hasn't ran in 2 years, but to my surprise that boy ran it in 6 MINUTES! (That Wii is powerful motive)
When Zannah and I got back to Malad, my sister, her husband and kids were there. We had a picnic up 2 mile, played on the farm, we spent a day out to Bull Canyon, and went to my cousin Tyler's graduation.
Why does time go by so fast? I wish I could have another 2 1/2 weeks to bask in the company of family and friends! And I can't forget to mention how good our little traveler was. That little girl is something amazing, she really is.
Until next time, Idaho, until next time.
Marcus running through his finish line banner the nieces and nephews made him. I'm surprised that he didn't keep on running to the nearest store to buy that beloved Wii.

8 comments:
It looks like you had such a great time! I absolutely love the family pics. They turned out sooooo nice. Wow! I can't wait til July so I can squeeze that little girl. She is adorable!!!
Lynsey- Those family photos are BEAUTIFUL!! You guys look amazing and Zannah is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen....I mean it Lyns.
It looks like you guys had a fun in Idaho. It's always fun to go visit family and friends that you don't get too see very much.
Your family pictures are SO CUTE! I'm so glad you were able to come to Grantsville while you were here! Just keep praying we will make it to Colorado before I leave!
I miss your face!!! Im so glad you had so much fun, and so impressed that Marcos ran a 6 minute mile. HOlY COW he should run a race...for a medal. Did you really get a wii? That is so awesome. Your pics are beautiful and I cant wait to come see you again! Love ya! LIBS
Well let me know what you think of the wii. I don't know if I would run a mile for one but then what would I run a mile for?
It was so good to hang out that night. Just like old times! We can't wait to do it all again. You guys are the best.
so glad we could witness the race... it is so fun when you guys come up to visit!!! thanks for having us over!
Hey Lynsey!
It's Kim Scadlock (remember me?). Hope you don't mind, but I found your blog on Matt & Jenny's and thought that I would say hi. We are still living in Des Moines, IA and we have 2 kids. We love Iowa, but we really miss Utah. Are you still in Texas? Maybe someday we will be back there. When did you have a baby? Your little baby is so cute. Isn't motherhood so fun (and crazy)? We sure miss you guys and the fun times that we used to have. Hopefully we can have them again some time!
Lynsey, I love those pictures. I just took a photography class yesterday and would give anything to take pictures like that. You all look so good and Zannah is so stinkin' cute!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time on the trip and tell Marcus congrats on the race and winning the bet. We've had a Wii for a few weeks and we all love it (even me who has always been so against video games).
Post a Comment