
Marcus decided that Zannah should start pulling her load in the kitchen (that's flour on her face)......

and start working on her yoga moves.....
and get addicted to pop as early as possible......

and sometimes, I can't even come up with an explanation!

Marcus is such a great dad and obviously the comic relief----I'm so grateful for that!!
9 comments:
Those pictures cracked me up, especially the one in the fireplace! Zannah is so cute!!
i'm sure ben would be proud (soda at an early age)! hey, we're excited you guys have a blog. i was over at your parents yesterday babysitting all the grandkids while dana went to the temple. i was pooped after that - the baby's sucking out my energy...and the ten kids there...counting bentley!
Holy Cow Maria! You are too nice. Babysitting all those wild kids and so preggo, I hope you went home and took a nap! Can't wait to see you guys next month.
love that I knew there was a reason I loved you guys.....
Oh, Marcus! I knew we kept him around for a reason! I can't wait to come and see you guys! I fianlly have all of my tickets to come! I will call you with the details. I can't wait to finally see Zannah in person!
Those are great pictures! So funny! It is great to have someone to make life fun!
Great pics Lynsey & Marcus! She is just so gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her in person! I also wish my pots were planted! Too cold here still.
Such a great shot of Marcus and Zannah at the end. You guys are the best parents...well minus that Dr. Pepper thing.
Oh and you should be doing tummy time. I didn't know but it turns out you can do it right off the bat.
okay, why havent I read this til now? Marcos is so funny...the fire place is a perfect nap place.
Post a Comment