We went to Ruidoso, New Mexico for a convention that Marcus's work was participating in and they put us up at the "Inn of the Mountain Gods". Weird name....spectacular Inn. The view was amazing, the room incredible and Marcus was in love with the white robe in the room.
And I realized something all too true. As we were leaving today, I said to Marcus, "That was a great trip" and he said, "Yeah, we ate good food which means a good trip for you". And by golly he is right. I tend to base my experiences on how good the food is. I still crave that chocolate chip-chocolate muffin that I got in the Newark, NJ airport 2 1/2 years ago. And I would give my right leg for that steamed milk with a dash of white chocolate and caramel roll in Seward, Alaska. And nothing beats the fresh fruit and rice and beans in Costa Rica. And this trip did not disappoint, we found a BBQ joint with a fabulous pulled pork sandwich and a little cafe with banana pie that I'll dream about tonight.

7 comments:
that looks soooo fun and yes Nm has Great food when ever you miss it come over here and I'll make you some...Im joining the Gym This Monday so we will have to go and you can take Zannah to the pool? Oh and just a note I know I have the Best looking Boys But Hands Down your daughter is The Best looking girl I have ever seen...I will tell Jadon to wait in till she's old enough lol
That looks like a fun getaway. Zannah looks like she loves the water. I have to agree with you. I base way to many things on how good the food was. Food makes me happy!!
I forgot what a foodie you are! I love that you base how good a vacation is on the food. I still wish we had gone to Costa Rica with you. Maybe someday. Love the new pics of Zannah! How fun that you have a baby with hair. I have such bald kids.
You should frame that pic of you and Zannah. I cant believe we talked for like an hour yesterday and you forgot to tell me about this trip!!! Looks like it was so fun.
Looks like a great place! Food does make everything better! I would have to agree with Marcus, that is a nice robe!
What a place! And how is Zannah getting even cuter? That is a great shot of you two.
We took our guys to the pool this last week and they loved it. Now they love love getting into the tub and they kick around like crazy. That's coming up if it isn't already happening so get ready!
And oh my that day in Costa Rica! The rain, that little place we found with the hammock (Matt was so happy)...the food...the other travelers. I will never forget it!
Post a Comment