What an emotional and perfect day September 20th was. I was not prepared for the magnitude of this event. From the second Zannah was placed in my arms, just moments after she was born, I was blessed with the certainty that she was ours. I didn't need significant events such as our court appearance or the temple sealing to make me feel any differently about her. But, I naively underestimated the power and love that can only be witnessed in holy places. Something I pray I will never forget.
Zannah looked just like an angel, although she screamed and cried much like something else--a memory I cannot forget.
Sitting next to your eternal companion, surrounded by family and friends that you hold close to your heart. I will not forget.
(I wish I had more pictures to share, but I didn't pull my camera out once that day, so if you were there and with a camera, send some pictures my way :)
We did get family pictures taken that morning and you can see some of them by going to http://www.jbroadhurstphotography.com/ and clicking on her blog. The picture she captured of Zannah puckering her lips is to die for!)

13 comments:
Wow Thats all I can say you know I did the same thing with my boys and I still can see them walk in, I still cry to that thought just wonderful........We are so happy for you and your family wish we could have been there I know it's something you will never forget. You 3 looked so happy and for good reason, and what can I say about your daughter she is so sweet and I love everything about that little angel, jadon will come knocking just wait lol Congrats girl we love you guys.and I want her lips the pics were too cute
I love all the pictures of Zannah. She is so darling. I am glad everything went well and I'm sure you will never forget. You guys are awesome and I am so happy for you.
Zannah does look like an angel! Those pictures are precious. I'm so glad the day was perfect and unforgetable. Don't worry about the crying, that was probably just to remind you that you were still here on earth in real life and not in a dream. Congratulations! We are so happy for your family.
oh! i wish we could have been there! we are SO happy for you guys...i'm sure it was an amazing experience! we just love your family (wish we were closer)...and she is so adorable!
Oh she is beautiful! I swear Lynsey, if you drive past my house one more time without telling me you are in Utah I will spaz.:) I am so excited for you. You have a beautiful family.
Oh My Word! That picture is priceless! Love it! We're so glad your day was amazing! Also, I'm happy that you got to go, but seriously isn't it time for you to come back yet? I'm having some major withdrawals here. I miss you 2 Dorsey girls, so please HURRY BACK TO TX. K? K. ps--I love your hair! :)
What a special day. I'm so happy for you guys. Zannah is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love the family pics too.
Lynsey, I'm so happy for you. I wish so badly that I could have been there but I had too many responsibilities here. Zannah is beautiful and I love how you described your feelings about her. Congratulations!
Can that picture even be real!
She is just too perfect!
What an amazing day Lynsey.
Thank you for including us. We are just so happy to have you guys in our lives.
We love you!
We are so happy for you guys. Your grandma told us all about it; it sounded pretty amazing! Zannah looks so stinkin’ cute in that pic. We are coming out there this weekend for a race, so we will have to get together. See you soon!
Well if someone would come home already you could come with us, your long lost friends lol can't wait to hear how everything went were all ready for you to be back!! love ya
It was a beautiful day!!!! It was great getting to see the three of you! I wish you were closer! I'm glad we got to spend time with you at Deb's, even though all her candles made me sick for two days. Rotten head of mine. Glad you got home safely, I bet Marcus missed you two like crazy!
Holy cow, she's beautiful.
Post a Comment