Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig

We are home and happily reunited with our Marcos. Here is my catch-up in "list" style.

Some doings while in Idaho:
*picked blackberries
*played in K-town with friends and their baby boys
*stayed in Logan with Charlotte and looked at houses (my all-time favorite thing to do!)
*Zannah caught her first cold
*hauled hay with my dad
*got together with Firth family
*canned salsa
*ate at the Dude Ranch and Drive-Inn (must eats when in Malad) with highschool friends
*semi-cleaned my old closet and laughed while reading my old journals

What I miss the most:
*talking to my MOM and SISTER (face to face)
*the beautiful scenery and peacefulness of being on the farm

Things to tackle now that I'm home:
*Visiting Teaching
*Study for Vascular Boards (UGH, I have put this off way too long)
*Start my new work-out regime with Kabree
*Get Zannah to eat some solids

10 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a fun vacation. Looks like a lot of stuff to get back to though. Good luck.

Zannah is such a DOLL! Keep posting pictures. I love to see her.

Jen said...

Love the pictures of Zannah. She is beautiful!! I love her facial expressions. You need to enter her in the Regis and Kelly Cutest Baby Contest.

TiffaniS said...

It was so great to see you three! What an awesome experience with you in the temple. Thank you for letting us be there with you.

I know you're just home, but how long before we see you all again?

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Hmmm, wow. It sounds like your trip to Idaho wasn't fun at all. I guess you better stay home from now on and never leave your poor Amarillo friends for weeks, months, years was it? (or so it seemed.) Hehe, nah, I'm glad you had a great trip, but I'm stinkin' glad that you gals're back.

Tamara said...

Oh,she is so cute! That is great that it took so long before her first cold. They are nasty!

Kristyn said...

Fun Times! I'm glad you were able to spend time with family and friends. Zannah is so stinkin' cute!!

JDM said...

We miss you already.
And in that first picture Zannah looks so cute. Has she already changed again!

p.s. My boys are using 3's now!

Maria said...

i bet it was so nice to get away to the farm/small town life. i know if i were in your shoes, i would totally miss it! come be dairy farmers by us...wink wink! :)

Nate & Lindsey said...

Lyns, It is Lindsey Daniels. I ran into your blog today and was so excited! I have only heard how cute your little girl is but pictures proove she is ADORABLE! I am so happy for you and happy I found your blog! congratulations.

monica said...

Oh Lynsey, You know we all cried with you and Marcus at the sealing. Seriously, it was all to remind us that we were still here on earth and not dreaming or in heaven already! What a special, unforgettable Day. What an important reminder to us just how special and important our families are. We are so glad to have been there! Love, Monica