Friday, October 31, 2008

Zannah Banana

I can't get enough of this little girl.

Any guesses as to what I am?? "Gum on the bottom of a shoe", it's okay if you didn't get it.

My twin Kabree was a deer, her hubby was the hunter, how cute is that?

You would never believe how often we get asked if we are twins or at least sisters. Kabree was asked during the middle of the ward party why she changed our of her pink costume into the brown costume.

9 comments:

Angela S said...

I love that ya'll get confused for each other. That's fun

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I'm pretty sure Zannah's thee cutest 'nanner I've ever seen! The more I look at that pict of us the more I think we should just say we really are related...I mean we're even the same height! (wEiRd) Well, jus so ya know, I consider it the biggest of all compliments that peeps think I'm your twin! :)

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Love it!! Zannah is so cute. Your costume, now that's funny!

Scottfunkel said...

Did you pick that costume just so you could say "Zannah Banana?"

Tamara said...

How cute! I have to say, I don't know if I would have guessed your outfit but it was very clever. I like it. You and your friend do look alike by the way.

Wendi said...

You two were darling! Are you guys coming to Utah or should I say Idaho for Christmas?

LD said...

We are coming to Idaho for Christmas. Although it is out turn to be in Boise this year. But, I am coming a week early to stay in Malad. See ya then!!

LD said...

Scott, yes, of course the costume is just so we can say Zannah Banana. Too tempting.

Kim said...

You are too clever for me. That costume is a great idea and of course you had to put Zannah in a banana costume.