Sunday, November 2, 2008
Only 18 More Hours
Until I can trade this bed-partner in
8 days have been way too long! Marcos has been in Israel for work, seeing really cool things like the Sea of Galilee, River Jordan, Garden of Gethsemane and such. I talked to him just before he began is 24 hour journey back and he sounded excited to be heading home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I'm glad Marcus will be home soon so you no longer have to cuddle with the ol' 22. By the way, did you know there is a scooter in the background of that picture of Marcus?? I have an eye for scooters :)...I get it from Curtis. Zannah is SO dang cute. I can't get over how cute she is. I LOVE it when you post pictures of her!!
Oh-Man I bet he has missed his girls so much! Your Halloween costumes were so cute!
Clever costumes! For both you and Kabree...Ha! When you said Marcus was gone for a week, I didn't think to ask where he went! Israel! Wow!
That's a lot of exclamation points!
I had so much fun playing v-ball with you guys...I hope you're out a third lady again at some point...it was almost therapeutic for me:)
Oh my you are so freakin funny!! For your sake I'm glad that Marcus will be home soon. What the crap is Marcus doing in Israel?
Yikes! Remind me not to sneak up on you in the middle of the night. Glad Marcus will be home soon (or maybe he is back by now). Lynsey, I can't believe how stinkin cute Zannah is. I just want to squeeze her.
now I really know you dont need Jon's help lol your great I wish I had a 22 when Jon's gone... NICE I'm glad your baby is coming home it had to be hard without him... And Zannah hello there's not enough words for how cute that little girl is..
Wow, Isreal! That is some job he's got. And Zannah is so darn adorable!
YAY! It's 2:45 so Marcus is home! Yeehaw! Now he can deal with the weirdos that walk all over your roof at night, haha! btw, Zannah would so win a cutest baby contest.
is marcus bringing you home some kosher milk? ben is leaving this week too..i'm awkward with a rifle, i guess i'll just make sure the dead bolt works. love the banana costume by the way!
I used to sleep with a 22 pistol under my pillow when we lived in Oregon and John was traveling all week. I even thought I was going to use it once but it ended up being one of our dogs that got loose and, well, anyway that's too long of a story. Cute-Cute-Cute pictures of Miss Z!!!
So glad you did not have to use that temp. bed-partner of yours! :)
Zannah is so pretty!!! Her eyes are to die for! Marcus will have to use the .22 on the boys that will be wanted to hang around. So keep her in good shape, you need her to ready for a PERFECT shot!
Where does Marcus work or what does he do that requires him to go to Isreal? So cool that he got to see all thoes amazing sights, but also a little fightening right?
I loveall the picutres. I am so glad Marcus is home and I want you to know we miss you so very much. My heart aches sometimes because I miss you guys so very much. Wish I could help kiss Zannahs cheeks off with you. Please know how very much I love all of you. Zannah is a doll. Love mom
Grampa D needs to be careful about his nick names however ZANNAH BANNA
is just as cuteas that little girl
love grampa D
Why on earth are you sleeping with a gun? It must be a Texas thing.
Zannah is the cutest baby (besides my own of course!) She is darling!
Post a Comment