i love santa's glasses and i love that you guys let us hang out! i hope i wasn't too rambunctious. sometimes i get talking and just go nuts! ben and i agree, we still think zannah looks like you both!
You need to explain the first picture. What? How were they both sleeping like that? Zannah is amazing that she can sleep on top of a suitcase. If only Eddy could sleep anywhere but in his crib, i think life would be a little easier. Im glad you finally updated. Keep updating. I want to know hour by hour every moment of your life. LOVE YA!
Love the photos and, yes, poor Marcus in that first pic. Looks like a rough day! Little Zannah is crawling! YEAH! Isn't it fun! Glad you had a good trip.
I am so sorry about the lay over in the airport. Thank you so much for coming and staying longer. we so so love you and thank you for all you do for us. Love mom
I was wondering the same thing with Zannah. How is she really sleeping like that in an airport? My kids NO WAY!!!!! Lights out, in their room, in their crib, and not a sound! Thats why I don't go visit more often! I need MY sleep! What a blessing!
10 comments:
i love santa's glasses and i love that you guys let us hang out! i hope i wasn't too rambunctious. sometimes i get talking and just go nuts! ben and i agree, we still think zannah looks like you both!
I love how Zannah has her cute little tongue sticking out in that last picture...so cute!! And that first picture, poor Marcus.
I loved seeing you guys during the holidays! I wish that those you love didn't live more than 50 miles of each other. Oh well--that's life.
You need to explain the first picture. What? How were they both sleeping like that? Zannah is amazing that she can sleep on top of a suitcase. If only Eddy could sleep anywhere but in his crib, i think life would be a little easier. Im glad you finally updated. Keep updating. I want to know hour by hour every moment of your life. LOVE YA!
It was wonderful seeing you and baby Z! Tell Marcus "hi" and that we missed him at the partay!
Love the photos and, yes, poor Marcus in that first pic. Looks like a rough day! Little Zannah is crawling! YEAH! Isn't it fun! Glad you had a good trip.
love them but I'm glad your home....
I am so sorry about the lay over in the airport. Thank you so much for coming and staying longer. we so so love you and thank you for all you do for us. Love mom
I was wondering the same thing with Zannah. How is she really sleeping like that in an airport? My kids NO WAY!!!!! Lights out, in their room, in their crib, and not a sound! Thats why I don't go visit more often! I need MY sleep! What a blessing!
You guys look great.
Except that travel sleeping looks rough.
Post a Comment