Grandma Firth: 86 years old and riding on a Clydesdale! Served a mission for our church at the age of 83. My favorite thing she always says, "Isn't life wonderful!"
Grandma Barbara: SaSsY! She jokes with the grandkids and never misses a beat. Never hospitalized in her life until 2 years ago. My favorite thing she tells us, "I knew I wanted your Grandad the second I saw him." I've never seen a love compare to theirs.
Good Grief, I have good genes.

9 comments:
No joke. You have a great family.
It was fun getting to meet them a few months ago.
I got your message the other day. I can't believe that I missed your call. I am phone ready about 90% of the day!
Heck yes you do, its mostly because we're related.
I love this post! The pic of Grandma cracks me up and I'm so grateful for her health and wonderful attitude! We missed you at Marianne's baby shower Saturday. It's always fun to see the cousins and aunts!
I'm sure I have met your Grandma Firth. I bet she is a lovely lady.
But that Barbara is something else! Isn't she the best!
So sweet I love that I hope to one day have my grandkids say the same about me and Jon....
Yes you do....
Good grief I'd say you have good genes! I wanna be riding a Clydesdale when I'm 86. That's awesome! That's totally gonna be you someday. And you're gonna be sassy too, I hope. A great mix. :)
i agree...with BOTH of these women's genes, what are YOU gonna be like when you're 85? i hope you're willing to push me in my wheelchair! oh...the foot zoning will be in the future again i think, but i had to take some serious action. it was getting crazy..hoping to settle it down a bit!
Isn't it great! How are Marcus' genes? I'm afraid I am going to outlive Jason by several years. That's no fun.
Post a Comment