Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm out.....I think

A weekend has been planned. In Arizona. With girlfriends. 4 to be exact. Refreshing silliness is coming my way.

And Marcus is selflessly taking on the Z-meister for 3 days. I'm a little nervous, not for Marcus as he is the most capable person I know and definitely not for Zannah as she is happy with anyone who will give her attention. I'm nervous for me. 3 days is not a long time, but it is.

See what I mean?

10 comments:

Angela S said...

Congrats! You'll love it. You'll miss her and M like crazy but you'll have a good time and be ready to come home when the time comes.

lizdye said...

SWEET! But I kind of hate you. I want to be out too...with you. But our time will come soon, right? When are you going? Its going to be warm there. Im jealous. Marcos will be fine, he is a super good Daddy. So lets plan our trip.

TiffaniS said...

Oh...I so know what you mean! I get all excited to go and then I miss them like crazy. But, I come home refreshed and ready for mommyhood again! Have fun!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Why couldn't I have gotten eyes like that!! She is beautiful. Thayne is trying to talk me into leaving for eight days. I don't know how I'm going to do it.

Anonymous said...

oh what a cuties she is pulling herself up now more. When are you going and where for tom and i are going to az also. talk to you later love mom

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Are you home yet? Three days is a long time. When I'm gone from Dave, 1 day's a long time. Wow, I'm pathetic. Anyhew, I'm glad you're back. It's just not the same when you're not around :)

Tamara said...

How fun! That sounds so - what's the word - Warm! I'm sure it was hard being away from Zannah but I bet you had a great time.

That picture is so cute!

Wendi said...

I cannot believe you didn't call me to go get the corgi puppy. I'm the CORGI WOMAN! It could have mingled with my three corgis. Hope you had a great time in Arizona!

LD said...

Wendi,
I didn't even think about it! I guess I really don't know what corgi dogs are...but I am now educated enough to recognize them, I think.

natalie leavitt said...

It was great to see you over Christmas as well.

I am so excited for you, those weekends are so fun. Take advantage of it.