Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Perfectly Warm Arizona






Weekend Included: Not much of anything specific, but boy oh boy did we have a good time. We got pedicures and massages. And I got a LOT of pressure from the girls to pierce my ears. (They are fascinated that I'm almost 26 and never been pierced) The Yardley girls gave a demonstration on good "hair ratting" techniques. We shopped. We talked and laughed until 4 in the morning. I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late!
AND I didn't succumb to pressure. I'm still hole free for the time being.

11 comments:

lizdye said...

How fun! Im jealous, I wish I was friends with your friends. It looks like you had so much fun. I never knew your ears are not pierced and you look like a Rodeo Queen with your beautiful ratted hair.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I really think you should pierce your ears Lynsey. Really. I could buy you really cute earrings, and really, everybody's doing it. So you should, too. Just do it. You might get made fun of if you don't. Pierce your ears. You know you want to.

Also, I think the ratted hair is the new you. :) I mean, who needs the lit'l plastic thingers under there if you can do it naturally? You HAVE to teach me how!

Oh yeah, I'm glad you're back :)

Jen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I think I need to plan one of those trips with my friends. I still can't believe that you never got your ears pierced. I think it is really cool that you haven't given into the pressure but I have to admit a little weird. You would look darling with earrings. How did Marcus and Zannah do without mommy.

Scottfunkel said...

C'mon Lynsey, even Kiersten has her ears peirced and she's a wuss.

Brad said...

ditto that i wish i was friends with your friends. i'm lucky to even get my hair combed a few times a week, let alone rat it and deal with all that aftermath. were you converted?!:) and how did that cute zannah fair?

Maria said...

um, sorry about that "brad" comment. my bro-in-law must have all ready been logged in on the computer out here...it's really me!

Marcus said...

I thought for a minute that Brad was having a bad hair day. I was a little disappointed to see that Brad doesn't post on Lynsey's blog.

Tamara said...

So much fun! I too am amazed that your ears aren't peirced. I do love the ratted hair look. You should go for it on a daily basis. You would feel so good about yourself.

I bet Marcus did great with Zannah but I'm sure he was glad you were home :0)

Jeff and Rach said...

You ate at Rosa's! Mesa is my hometown. Their chips and salsa are to die for. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Kristyn said...

How fun! I am very jealous. I think you should save the ear piercing until you and Zannah can do it together.

JDM said...

Looks like a good time.
Why do you still look cute with that ratted hair? Whatever.
Next trip is with us. I call.