Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter to You


From this cutie pie!

7 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Really there's nothing else that needs to be said she is WONDERFUL and I just love her..so sweet your a lucky mommy my friend

Angela S said...

I want to eat her up!

Maria said...

did you make that dress? she is adorable, i love her hair now!!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I feel like a wicked friend cuz I seriously just want to steal your sweet Zannah! She's so stinkin' cute! I love her I love her I love her! (oh and I love you too ;) hehe)

LD said...

Oh no Maria, I did not make Z's dress. That wonderful sister-in-law Carma sent it....she's the best! But, I would like to attempt a dress!

Tamara said...

Such a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting. When do I see her next?

JDM said...

I love her.
Is she walking with that grocery cart?